rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Django Unchained Detained

Django Unchained Detained

I like that the photographer has time to take pictures from above, and even walk down and snap the license plate.

We all have sex in cars. But keep the doors closed, the windows rolled up, and the sunroof closed or at most slightly cracked. If your car is a beater (this one is missing its bumper) or dirty people will project you're low class and call the cops much faster on you. Sporty cars with seats that fold down to fit bicycles get a pass for a lot longer --people think maybe you're adjusting camping gear or something. Stay the fuck away from places with 24 hour security cams like office buildings. The night is your friend. And every town has a "lovers lane" for parking. Go there.

And most importantly, plan ahead where you're going to dispose of the condom -- people will be goodnaturedly tolerant of you getting some and even let you use the same space for sex again repeatedly until you litter. Don't leave anything behind, and don't throw away anything into public garbage cans near there. Keep a roll of toilet paper or some lunch napkins in your car in a brown paper lunch sack, use them to wipe down, wrap the condom in paper to avoid obvious leak-through, then dispose it all in the lunch sack on the drive back home --it'll look like you're throwing away an old lunch. Throwing away toilet paper by itself in public freaks people out and they think used feminine products.

Leaving a used condom behind anywhere will make the residents ballistic, they'll always assume you have AIDS, treat it like toxic waste, and hunt your ass down to prevent you from having sex there ever again in the future. Avoid pissing people off by leaving anything behind, and you'll get along much better.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Messages In This Thread