rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A $29,999 Bottle of Scotch

A ,999 Bottle of Scotch

Quote: (09-15-2014 12:18 PM)Phoenix Wrote:  

Just status man.
''I'm a big baller dropping 30k on scotch all casually-like, would you like to jump on my dick now or later Miss?''.

Some guys will spend more than that on just a bottle of campagne in a club. Check out 'Rich kids of instagram'.

A scotch like that is not just status. Scotch tastes differently with age and the rich characteristics are amazing if you have enough tastebuds to tell the difference. Drinking a bottle of Chateau/Bordeaux which is like 300 dollar French wine, just to look cool, is not quite the same as drinking a bottle of Don P or some expensive bottle of Rose in a nightclub. That stuff really is just for status because I have had cheaper variants from other regions that was much better in terms of character, body, the bouquet, tannins, etc. Good scotch comes from very specific areas (especially single malt) and you cannot duplicate it easily either due to little things like the water.

Usually people trying to front with a bottle of scotch is usually going to walk around the club with a Johnny Walker Blue bottle, which is 300+ or so bucks. Few minority girls will know what that is, some handfuls of white girls will know though. So if you want their attention, that is one drink that will do it.

A scotch usually gets better with age, period. Which is why no matter what brand, a 25 year bottle costs alot more than a 15 year. I have been told by some acquaintances that a scotch too old, like over 50 starts to get worse. I would not know because I am not rich enough to fuck with a scotch like that. [Image: lol.gif]

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread