rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Datasheet: How to Get First Date Bangs When You Live in the Suburbs

Datasheet: How to Get First Date Bangs When You Live in the Suburbs

Quote: (09-11-2014 04:12 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Hey..at least we don't have the fattest white people in the world.(in your words)
Maybe y'all should drop some of those trains and walk a little more

Nigga please, you know the South takes the cake.

Quote: (09-11-2014 09:34 AM)blacknwhitespade Wrote:  

Interesting stuff. I think I'm going to still aim for the 3 date system for now. I recently moved to a Chicago suburb 35-40 min from downtown/Loop. I've only had a few first dates so far with girls who live a bit closer into the city proper, but my strategy looks something like this:

Date 1: Tea/coffee in walkable area that is commutable to for both of us.

Date 2: Something a bit more creative in/around the city center.

Date 3: Get them to drive or train it over to my quaint, albeit somewhat isolated neighborhood to one of the bars/winebars/restaurants that are right around the corner from my apt, then bring them back to my apt.

Why would you wait 3 dates to bang a girl, you do realize half the girls you meet at night would fuck on the first date right? Most pussy ain't even worth 3 dates waiting for. The Chicago area has almost 10 million people so I don't buy a girl would actually have to drive into the centre for a drinks date, Chicago has extensive suburban rail on top of the L trains. Waiting 3 dates is a chump move that will cost you bangs. Quit messing around, if she lives in the suburbs tell her to meet you outside Union/Millennium/Transport-Centre station, take her to a chill bar nearby and run the system.

Messages In This Thread