rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dance Studios for Meeting Women?

Dance Studios for Meeting Women?

I tried Salsa a couple of years ago...only because I wanted to learn and I thought I could pick up women there..Now I did get a few phone numbers but no bangs..I found all the girls wanted the hot male instructors, the hot female instructors had non dancing Alpha boyfriends..

The big positive though was how Salsa worked on non salsa dancing girls..And my dance skills are not that great ..I didn't do it for long enough.
My mates would take the piss, tell girls in normal clubs or bars I was a salsa dancer.The girls would then come up to me wanting me to throw them round...Also the male leads so you take control..all I did was basic step and a few turns...And yes I got bangs out of it even got one in Spain in an Irish pub last year.
My mate who is a fucking gun at it is of the same opinion.The salsa girls are there to compete with each other ,its murder on the dance floor..Chicks flirt with him cock tease him ,really fuck him up but they only wanted him for dancing while they fuck a football player in the carpark..He was going mad.
He got more bangs doing basic in a normal club than he ever got in Salsa clubs..he said fuck it and stopped competing and was drowned in pussy ,he now has a knock out Asian girlfriend.
Also the lessons where a sausagefest everytime I went..Never did I go to a class where the women outnumbered the men..This is my experience in my city..Its a good skill to have I reckon but better if you really want to dance.

Messages In This Thread