rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Las Vegas, Summer 2014, Macking On A Moderate Budget Data Sheet

Las Vegas, Summer 2014, Macking On A Moderate Budget Data Sheet

I went to Body English (at the Hard Rock) a few weeks ago on a Sunday. It was completely dead. A few years back, that was THE spot to be for their "Sunday School" party where all the girls dressed in school girl costumes to get in faster. The hotel seemed completely empty, I think its not anything near of a hot spot, it used to be the spot where all the crazy rockstar/orgy lifestyle used to be at, but its decidedly 3rd tier now. It used to be hot because of Rehab and everyone went there as it was the only Pool Party and they were super lax on the rules (i.e. you could basically bring your Rehab sippy cups upstairs and refill them, go in and out to go up to your room).

1Oak is hiphop oriented. It was mainly blacks and latinos, packed to the gills on the dance floor. I don't recommend it.

I still consider Haze 3rd tier, its actually not that bad as far as crowd and opportunities go though. The crowd is a little more midwest/tourist, so that gets the odds in your favor a bit if you're not getting bottles/tables. I've gone there twice this year, on weekends. I'd probably go there if nothing else was looking good.

Messages In This Thread