rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

1400 Children in Rotherham raped but police did nothing bc fear of being racist
400 Children in Rotherham raped but police did nothing bc fear of being racist
^Judging from maps of Europe there seems to be a positive correlation between inbreeding and attractiveness. We already know that humans do actually sexually select for a small level of inbreeding in partners, perhaps to maximize the chances of their extended families genes being reproduced. I wonder if any research has been done on whether there is an optimal level of inbreeding that promotes increased attractiveness, or if the correlation in Europe is just a coincidence.
[Image: ZcBuOOil.png]

I found it interesting that the tactics these grooming gangs used are literally exactly the same as the ones American pimps use. Wouldn't be surprised if they'd read themselves some Iceberg Slim.

While estimating based off journalists investigations of but 38 randomly chosen cases is too small a sample size, estimating via samples is the only practical way of counting how many children were abused considering the sheer number of cases that Rothertham's children's and social services must have over the last 15 years. No doubt more thorough investigations are already underway, we'll see what happens to the estimates. However, the fact that the posters with the most experience with places like Rothertham and Britain's relatively large white underclass are the ones who are the least skeptical of these claims says a lot in my opinion.

Quote: (09-01-2014 08:54 PM)Fighting888 Wrote:  

I think the shocking point is that British South Asians are 21x more likely to be child groomers. That's astronomically bad. The ratio is probably even worse, as the British South Asian category includes Indians, who are not represented in the grooming cases. If we compare the ratio of South Asian Muslims to white British, the ratio is ~30x.

Here's another way to think about it. 4.5% of British are Muslim, but about half the groomers are Muslim.

Limit it to just Pakistani's and the ratio would be even higher.

Messages In This Thread