rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Review: "How To Date Young Women For Men Over 35" by R. Don Steele

Review: "How To Date Young Women For Men Over 35" by R. Don Steele

Quote: (08-21-2014 03:46 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (08-21-2014 03:24 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Gio, you should have a blog. Whenever I have free time... I hit your post history and read random posts of yours.

Eventually, I will.

First, I want to finish my "greatest hits" book that I am working on.

Do you mind sharing some of your thoughts on my 5000 posts here on the RVF?

What do you like? What do you not like?

Have you learned anything from my posts?

Off the top of my head

18 year old/ 19year old women like it when you buy them beer.(even if it is cheap) because it is a hassle for them to get.

Cooking game works.

18/19 yo women want to go to fast food, so you are their fast food sugar daddy.

Approach any and all girls that get your dick hard. The only approaches you regret are the ones you do not make.

You have got better at sizing women up and determining whether your approach will go well just by reading their body language/eye contact with you.

Women *like* to be approached during the day by a high value guy who has his act together. Their bitch shields are usually off, set to a low setting, or easily disarmed or ignored during the day.

If she mentions a boyfriend, just eject. It is desperate and generally a bad idea to try to game her anyways and can throw your frame off for the rest of the day.

The only caveat I would add is that a lot of women are not happy in their relationships and are looking for a way out. If she is openly slamming the guy she is with for cheating, flaking, or general bad behavior, I don't think it is a terrible idea to try to game women that have boyfriends.

I know I am forgetting a ton of shit, but that is what I remember off the top of my head.

Quote:Quote:

What are my weaknesses?

I would guess a lack of night or internet game. I don't really consider either one to be a weakness though.

Quote:Quote:

Thanks in advance.

Quote: (08-21-2014 03:34 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Gio,

Don't sell yourself short, you're living the book now, and you have legitimized yourself to a whole community of men with a common interest in the level of game and audience you present yourself to.

You can do it, you don't need "a few years".

Thanks jariel!

For the vote of confidence.

I just want a few more years to really study, learn, and experiment with stuff.

If I'm going to write a book, I want to be an expert.

Most people don't realize that I just started this stuff a few years ago.

Before meeting a girl for the first time, I usually either listen to either yours or delicious tacos' podcast on the mcqueen show to put myself in a good mood. That way, whether I get laid or not, my frame is rock solid and I am almost sure to enjoy myself.

Messages In This Thread