rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bringing Ukraine Girl to U.S.

Bringing Ukraine Girl to U.S.

Quote: (08-14-2014 02:31 AM)JayJuanGee Wrote:  

First off, TravelerKai, you make a lot of good points, and we may NOT be in disagreement about a large number of your points. Since you make so many points, I will respond to them below.

Quote: (08-14-2014 12:27 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Another reality? How so. Be more specific.

That characterization may be a little stronger than I had intended it to be, yet part of my point was meant to be that you had seemed to be coming across as if the solution to all of these kinds of situations is merely to be more Alpha in everything and that will help to ensure that a girl stays with you, once in the US.

To me, your tone came off as a bit dogmatic, generalizing and judgmental, even though you may NOT have intended it to be that way.

There are guys from a large number of experiences and ages in this forum, so I expected that your earlier post may have been attempting to pigeonhole guys into certain expectation categories. For example, i am in my late 40s, but I would NOT want to bring a girl/woman 20 years my junior to the US unless I have test driven the relationship quite extensively in a variety of scenarios.

On the other hand, even though I have gotten older, I tend to prefer having relationships with younger women to the extent that it is feasible because I do NOT generally like all the baggage that older women begin to develop and then I have to deal with that variety of extra baggage. In that regard, I would most likely NOT want to bring a girl of 20 or more years my junior back to the US unless I feel she is sufficiently vetted to my liking.. Nonetheless, I have the sense that I would be more easily able to maintain those kinds of relations in a variety of overseas locations without as much fleeing problems from the girl.. because overseas there are different opportunities available as compared in the US.

My earlier response was NOT meant to be about me, but about what any guy may experience, including OP. In that regard, OP would need to weigh the situation and consider the obstacles in light of his own preferences and risk tolerance.. and flight risk is one of the obstacles if bringing a girl back to the US and then if she is exposed to increase opportunities.

Quote: (08-14-2014 12:27 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

A man 20 years older than a woman and bringing her back will automatically have a hard time keeping her inside the US? Prove it. You will find some unlucky sap and I will find another that had the opposite happen.

You seem to be attempting to turn this into an argument, and I don't see any reason to argue about something like this. I'm NOT sure what I am in need of proving. There is going to be a risk whenever a guy may attempt to hook up with a girl long term that may NOT be a very close match for his ability to keep her, and age is one of the differences that need to be accounted for.

I don't beat around the bush. I am 30 and have been through alot of shit in life and on marriage number 2. When I see stuff like this I felt like I needed to drop a bomb on it. The more men that can be happy in life the way my foreign marriage has made me, the better I think. It's one of the only ways currently to fix the degeneracy in the US. Guys on this site are anti marriage naturally because most are players with no interest in commitment or because they like repeating the same old tired talking points that float on MGTOW sites, Samseau's antimarriage thread, or other manosphere sites. Most of that stuff is junk from guys that have never bothered to ever get married before nor understand what marriage even is or the sacrifice involved. Even worse, you have guys who have never even been to these countries and are dumping on these women. Others are just too atheist and probably should never use a Christian/religious based institution to begin with.

We are men. Men use critical thinking and solve problems. My first marriage to an American woman fail? Okay, got a divorce. She left me in a bunch of debt? Got financial planning and advice. Had trouble running game on US women? Got help from game gurus and naturals. US women got on my fucking nerves? Got a passport and flew to Asia. Been happier ever since. Problem solved.

We shit on women's ability to use logic all day long, yet when it is our turn to demonstrate an ability to follow a logical progression of solutions with the intent to solve a problem we have, we go backwards and forwards, reverse, spin, and hamster all over the place, ending up with no solutions at all. Much like the women do.

I also agree that all men browsing this forum are all kinds of men, especially on the Travel subforum. It's more chill and informative in here than the other ones. With that said, some of the guys that do not post, and some of the lurkers for sure, would love to find and marry the woman of their dreams. Being a perpetual player forever has little to no appeal to them. Age is not the only factor at play here. My posts were intended to help provide some insight and perhaps provide hope to not just older guys but all guys. If this black guy I met a few months back who is 70 years old and has a tall and pretty 40 year old Chinese wife that is loyal to him, you guys can have the same thing if you want as well.

There are all kinds of opportunities for good wives out there. All this fearmongering is silly. I will extend on something cowboy said though. All the men I know that are still married, like one of my past work bosses has a wife from Lithuania, are all fairly alpha. Not a single one is a beta. In fact the boss above my former boss, had an exwife from Hong Kong, but he is beta as fuck. He described her as a Typical Chinese Tiger Wife with super racist inlaws that called him "white devil" in Cantonese in front of him. He went back to American women and his current wife is holding his balls in her hands. I guess he needs to hear ass rape dialog in English he can feel better about getting raped in the ass. Beta is as Beta does....

Now here is the kicker. Almost every man on RVF, except the trolls, is a go getter. Anyone that even smells a little bit lazy, like that Rotisserie knucklehead that was banned from last night, gets shunned or banned. Men here are not lazy at all. Men here like solutions. That was the biggest reason I followed Vancancier Permanent here. When people drop excellent intel, guys get diligent and work towards making it work. Can you imagine writing lots of datasheets for "men" who are barely a step better than a PUAhate member, and all they do is shit on it and regurgitate a bunch of tired talking points all based around fear of the unknown? Because they have never done it before, so therefore they do not want anyone else to do it either? That's lame. That is not solution based.

If I come off a bit brash, sorry about that but I stand by what I state. I'm like a black version of MikeCF mixed with a little bit of Scorpion, so I will definitely rub some guys the wrong way from time to time. My style is to throw a shoe near your head and hit the wall behind you to get your attention. If it causes us to go back and forth, but ultimately find some solutions for yourself and everyone else, I feel like I did my job. I care alot about you, the others, and the rest of the manosphere, and I have your best interests at heart.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread