rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best way to reduce body fat percentage?

Best way to reduce body fat percentage?

Quote: (06-14-2014 12:45 AM)PHC19 Wrote:  

I eat approximately 2700 calories a day, and have lost ~45lbs in just over a year.

My BW has dropped from 230# to 183#, and am on the verge of having a 6 pack (5'10").

I'm also much stronger. For example, on bench press I previously repped 225 @ 230BW. Now, I rep 265 @183BW.

I pretty much eat whatever I want, following a "flexible dieting" (AKA IIFYM) plan.

It's laid out pretty well here.

This guy knows what's up. Everybody else is just following various dietary "rules" that all lead to what this guy is doing. Eating less.

I also eat whatever I want, even the "evil" white bread, white rice and white pasta. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with a glass of milk all the time. Ice cream or cookies before bed every night. Cereal for breakfast in the morning (Lucky Charms, Frosted Flakes or Cinnamon Toast Crunch ftw), eggs with toast for 2nd breakfast.

For breakfast this morning, I had a bowl of Lucky Charms. For 2nd breakfast, I had 2 pieces of buttered toast with apple butter. For lunch, I just had a big bowl of cheeseburger macaroni. For dinner, I'm going to have tilapia and a big glass of milk. For my bedtime snack, I dunno, depends on what I want. Oreos, M&Ms, ice cream, whatever I'm craving really.

I also juice my vegetables daily. I use the "Mean Green" recipe from Joe Cross' Fat Sick & Nearly Dead documentary.

You can eat whatever you want - it's the amounts that matter.

Messages In This Thread