rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Cities in China for Black Guys?

What Cities in China for Black Guys?

To the OP,

Forget China, unless you are into banging your head against the wall in frustration. Their white worship level there is beyond redemption. The only possible situation where I can see an American black guy, polished or not, getting quality bangs often, is if you find small section somewhere in a Chinese city where materialism hasn't taken hold as strong. But good luck finding a job, as they only seem to want to hire white people. You'll probably end up sharing sloppy seconds with African dudes passing around the club hoes in the 3 clubs open to us in the city.

Japan is probably the most progressive country in far east Asia, if not then it's in the top 3. They have white worship in there too, but not on such a sick and disturbing level seen in China and Korea. I've lived there for a few years and my theory and humble opinion is, 1) like any nation with wealthy citizens, Japan has access to all kinds of information and are genuinely curious about Afro American culture, among other curious things that are not Japanese. Not all, but some. They actually have a curiosity for things different. 2) White people bring all kinds of stuff to the shores of Japan, so it's not uncommon to see a Japanese person learn about black culture from white people (no matter how frightening that sounds), if not from TV or the Internet. When Japanese see white people into the NYC graffiti or hip hop movement, they gravitate towards that out of curiosity. A lot of the trends in Japan are trendy because they are popular in white America and Europe, so if Africa or hip hop or booty dancing or whatever is what white people are into at the moment, it will resonate in Japan. Hopefully we'll see the day where the current US trend of shaming racist will become popular in Japan and Asia just like hip hop and RnB. And 3) the US military has been in Japan since the 1950's. With that comes DIRECT exposure to American culture, which involves black culture. You have so many examples of black Americans in Roppongi, Yokosuka, Yokohama, Hiroshima, Osaka and Misawa, that interest and curiosity was inevitable. You also have some US corporations in Tokyo that hire blacks, and from experience as a part time eikaiwa, it is possible to teach English as a black guy. Korea and the Philippines has/had bases too, but I think people there are way more interested in moving up in the world than learning about non-white culture. From my experience, that's only something that wealthy/educated people seem to be into.

Messages In This Thread