rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Marriage is for Pussies

Marriage is for Pussies

Quote: (07-26-2014 07:51 AM)Vaun Wrote:  

Quote: (07-22-2014 10:48 AM)reaper23 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-11-2014 02:20 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (07-11-2014 10:21 AM)MaxRitter Wrote:  

they will ride that cock carousel mainly because we provide it to them.

That's a joke, right? Women hold nearly all the cards in the dating game. Time to get your facts straight. Women are the supply, men are the demand. Men want sex more than women.

I can't even keep up with the demand for me, seriously. Chicks die on the vine all the time.

I'm not saying this to brag. I'm saying this because what you said was a limiting belief.

If you believe you are the prize, and make yourself worthy of being so, the demand appears to be infinite. at least so far at age 38

At 38 this is where my head is at too. Divorced 3 years ago. I look 30 or younger. I try to take care of myself but I am making up for lost time partying, but I thought I was done partying when I met my ex wife at 25. Just like falling off a skateboard now hurts 10X worse than it did as a kid, partying will put on mileage if Im not careful.

I got into an LTR about a year out from my divorce. That was a giant mistake. Great girl, just not for me. I like quiet reflection at home. I dont need a women to take care of me. I am not desperate for affection. I date lots of girls. In the LTR I dug into RVF and figured out I am much happier dating and being alone, than desperately trying to create the perfect relationship.

In the back of my mind I think I will get marriage again in my mid 40's. Aside from the occasional crap life throws at you, life is pretty good, and I am having too much fun. The periods of misery in my life were when dealing with women. Marriage, and 3 or 4 LTR's later, I am doing what I always should have done, which is the advice my dad(who was divorced) gave me that I never followed. Date, keep it light and fun, dont make any extra obligations(kids), save your money. He was giving me red pill advice as a kid and I ignored it.

I date girls between 20-30. The older girls have to be exceptional in looks and attitude. The younger ones are just fun. I mostly daygame and approach about 1 a day. I get phone numbers, instadates, same day lays, and girls wanting relationships. If there isnt a more natural state for man I dont know what is. What I do is just keep my eyes open everyday and jump on the opportunity if its in my sightline.

When I hear, "Oh if I just find a cool girl" I laugh at that. All women are the same. That is why game is so effective. Every women will react the same way, and her responses will vary to a degree based on environmental factors(Russian women react differently than Latina women).

When I meet a bluepill guy, I just realize we wont be friends, and I will game them like a chick. When I see guys getting married in their 20's I write them off. Good little office drones, worker bees, ATM's for their women and her family. Personally I see marriage as something for poor people who need roommates and someone to split the expenses with. Am I cynical, yes I am, but I have seen so many cases for why marriage is bad, that I could not be positive about it.

A good summary post Vaun and this is the way I WANT to look at things....indeed I am trying to force myself to your viewpoint. What I mean buy that is I'm a little older than you....and kind of starting to enter a relationship with a girl I recently had a first bang with...but have dates with other girls lined up next week, etc.
When you say all women are the same just to different degrees....I wonder if you would expound on that interesting comment...ie, in your experience....how are all women the same ( the human nature of women )?

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Messages In This Thread