rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When you're on a hot streak...

When you're on a hot streak...

What do you do to help ensure that it lasts as long as possible, because I know it won't last forever? Most of my friends go through these 6 months on then 3 months off cycles after their player reputation catches up to them. For some reason after 3 months girls just seem to forget about a guy's player status or they just stop caring and the cycle repeats.

Are there ways to help protect and defend your reputation? I try to be tight-lipped about my conquests, but obviously my close friends are going to know, and girls being girls will gossip among themselves about every detail. I'm sure some of you have been through this before.

Not sure exactly when my hot streak started, but I'm pretty sure this is my first one, and I'm already worried about word getting around. I've banged 11 different girls in the past three weeks, and had my first threesome two weekends ago--hot streak indeed--and I don't want it to end as soon as it started.

Thoughts and experiences?

-Sean

Messages In This Thread