rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Marriage is for Pussies

Marriage is for Pussies

Quote: (07-23-2014 07:29 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (07-22-2014 10:48 AM)reaper23 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-11-2014 02:20 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (07-11-2014 10:21 AM)MaxRitter Wrote:  

they will ride that cock carousel mainly because we provide it to them.

That's a joke, right? Women hold nearly all the cards in the dating game. Time to get your facts straight. Women are the supply, men are the demand. Men want sex more than women.

I can't even keep up with the demand for me, seriously. Chicks die on the vine all the time.

I'm not saying this to brag. I'm saying this because what you said was a limiting belief.

If you believe you are the prize, and make yourself worthy of being so, the demand appears to be infinite. at least so far at age 38

Yeah, it's called hypergamy. Alphas fux beta bux. Top 20% of men get best 80% of women and sex. Not saying a man can't claw his way to the top but the facts are the facts. Women are supply men are demand.

Remember for every girl you get there's a guy beating off at home.

this is amurica dude! land of social class mobility. opportunity. history littered with people changing and growing. thats what this place is all about, right?

it can be done. you just have to want to do it, if you're not already.

actually for every girl i get, there are 4 guys beating off at home.

but they are losers. and i'm a winner.

so whats the problem?

be a winner.

Messages In This Thread