rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Las Vegas, Summer 2014, Macking On A Moderate Budget Data Sheet

Las Vegas, Summer 2014, Macking On A Moderate Budget Data Sheet

"Screening: I also realized the importance of screening here. You don't have the luxury of meeting a girl next week for a date, so you want to establish quickly if she's down. I kiss quickly, but even that is not a great assurance - it is good for some extra winnowing. I haven't figured out a solid strategy for this yet."

Interested to know more here. Is it just about being more aggressive flirty toward the end of the night? you dont want to try and close too early as the chances of them leaving with you is low.

My thoughts were more... go have fun... be the life of the party (as per McQueens general advice) and then look to close with a move to either gambling or the after party somewhere. I am thinking more of an afterparty say at Rhino... go there get some strippers grinding on your girl to get them further up the horny chain... take em back to your hotel.

Messages In This Thread