rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

MMA fights female fighter: "Like wrestling a 12 Year Old"

MMA fights female fighter: "Like wrestling a 12 Year Old"

Quote: (07-18-2014 11:17 AM)Ingocnito Wrote:  

There's a few weight lifter chicks at the gyms I go to and no doubt the density in their muscles, no matter how ripped, just doesn't compare to men.

Last night I was doing a leg workout pretty much side-by-side with this girl. I'm 6'4" 237, she's 5'2" 120 I'd guess, short stocky frame for a girl, thick legs ass and shoulders, and she regularly lifts.

Squat, leg press, dead lift, abs.. everything I was exceeding her rep count and lifting apx 3-5x the amount of weight. Plus she tired quicker than me. The whole man vs. women debate in fighting is just plain dumb.

Rousey I predict will be defeated sometime soon. Her Judo is great no doubt, but a girl with higher level, more agressive BJJ or striking could taker her out.

She may never get defeated. Judo is powerful. Olympic level judo even more so. Karo Paryisian was a beast in his prime beating guys he had no business beating due to his Olympic level Judo pedigree. His biggest enemy was his own self unfortunately. The Diaz brothers, same thing and their Judo is not even that good.

Rhonda may blow a doping test one day though if she does not quit first due to bordem or a sudden Hollywood career. She has really big muscles for a woman. Her bone density is obviously higher than the other women she fights. Her thick thighs, frame, and shoulders are very suspect. There has been rumors about her use of Testosterone, but nothing solid I have found. Her crazy libido is a dead giveaway because she brags alot about it. If you looked at her clit, it probably would be huge. She refuses to do a Playboy spread but if she did, it might be breast only. Clit size has no bearing on doping tests. Most MMA fighters TRT, especially all the 30+ ones. She can too as long as the levels are not too out of range. Alistair had 10 times the legal levels because he was eating horse meat on purpose in France. He was just stupid. Most are not going to get caught.

It is rumored that she did her spiking before her first UFC fight. So she kept most of the gains. There is another freakish woman fighter (who's name I cannot remember right now) who looks juiced, that wants to fight Rhonda. It's been over 2 years now and she and Dana are still ducking that woman entry into the UFC with bullshit about contract issues. People in the know, tell me its because they know she would knock Rhonda out and they think shes juiced up.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread