rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LTR: Girlfriend makes everything about her

LTR: Girlfriend makes everything about her

Quote: (07-15-2014 10:41 PM)Sir Vigorous Wrote:  

Ever since I swung for the relationship to be open (this was extremely difficult), all the shit tests have increased expectedly and drastically.

That's what I thought.

Dude, open relationships are a tough pill for a chick to swallow. In my experience the girls into this are 5 and below or over age 40, because for once the market is in their favor. They get on OKCupid, put "available" in their relationship status, and every guy on OKC sees "easy sex!" overlaid on every picture on her profile. The over 40 chicks put all kinds of stuff on there about how they really want a strong, alpha guy - shaved head, ex military, man's man, all the fucking cliches, because they married a nice beta provider and crave that. The young uglies don't care, they just like the attention, and they have a man at home so the sex is a bonus. A side BF to them is like buying a vibrator with legs.

If your chick is young and attractive, what does she get from an open relationship? It's a testament to your value to her that she agreed to do it at all. I'm saying a little validation isn't going to spoil her.

Messages In This Thread