rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Marriage is for Pussies

Marriage is for Pussies

[quote] (07-12-2014 01:43 PM)MaxRitter Wrote:  

[quote='Captain Gh' pid='778187' dateline='1405189254']

please man! thank you for the advice but you think I dont know this? you think I havent met those bitches in the uS living off ex husbands money or the state welfare, searching for a new daddy to her kids? Ive met single moms in russia too who have destroyed theirs and their kids family life by ditching the huband for a richer lover. but their number is far lower that in the west while the number of the deadbeat dads is higher. the system there offers little to no supprt to a divorced single mom and the dating market for them is virtually non existent so they will hold on to a halfway decent guy as long they can.

and believe me it took me three years living in Russia to realize this. at first I was totally on the mens side of everything. there was this guy whom I taught private lessons in Samara who complained that his exwife wouldnt let him see his son as much as he wanted to. later I had learned through some other people that he had lived with a woman X, had a kid with her and slept around a lot. thats half bad, men tend to sleep around but he let her know. he said it made her want to "stay in shape" and not lose him to another woman. than the woman Y had his baby. he left the woman X and took the kid. because he had money and connections he faked a certificate of her being psychologically unstable and paid the judge to rip her off from her parenting rights. he lived with the woman Y untill he got tired of her and than ditched her and now he lives with his son from the woman X while trying to take away the second boy by the woman Y. half of it I learned from other people half from him.

I mean seriously we have to keep those women in line but some men get too hard on the decent deserving girls and it turns them into feminists. my Russian male collegues often made jokes about soft, sweet feminine women who surrounded us at work and while Im far from ideolizing them I dont understand the cruelty towards them. no language in the world has more insulting words for women than Russian. you rarely see the same rudeness from the womens side. several Russian dudes I know believe men should not be jailed for rape because "they have needs", believe in having multiple families at the same time, advocate violence... yes some chicks deserve a good beating but why focus on the negative when there is so much positive stuff around?[/quote]

But that's the sad reality of human nature. When men have it good, women will suffer. When women have it good, men will suffer. It's a zero sum game.

I think the only way to have a perfect balance is if the culture enforces perfect monogamy, 1-man 1-woman, all the time.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread