rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fuck Buddys = Getting Lazy?

Fuck Buddys = Getting Lazy?

Quote: (07-27-2011 11:18 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Nice thread. Lots of areas to cover:

Mixx's Insatiable Desire for Trim
Homie dropped some real-talk about his "addiction" to women. It's funny how this particular addiction is good for you. I've often characterized my own relationship to trim the way G-Man described it: my drug of choice. My over-protective mother (who incidentally, repetitively, though unintentionally, cockblocked me throughout my youth) recently gave me some advice, telling to avoid "vices" (drinking, smoking, drugs in excess, chiefly). When I told her that wasn't my appetite, she immediately said, "so then yours is women."

To some extent, there's a little Mixx in all of us, though he definitely seems to be an extreme case (which, in these matters, is a compliment).

Maybe I'm wrong, but I was always under the impression that Mixx travels near-constantly for work.

You know what we call a guy who lives a life like that and gets a girlfriend? A sucker. Not only are you surrounded by new and exciting talent every day (which you'd be foolish to not exploit), but if you're on the road for 60% of the year, you think that girl you're leaving in your home base isn't test-driving a few cocks when you're not around?

My typical fuckbuddy lasts 2-5 months, though I do currently have a girl that's sort of an LTFB; fucked her for the first time five (actually almost six...) years ago, still get 'I'm horny/bored, can I come over?' texts from her a few times a year, last saw her in May. She's cute, 24, tiny, loves to suck cock and wear outfits and lets me put it in her ass. Regardless of having fucked her hundreds of times already, I'm always down when I hear from her.

Messages In This Thread