rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why do Americans hate World Cup soccer and the world is so silly with it?

Why do Americans hate World Cup soccer and the world is so silly with it?

Quote: (06-23-2014 10:23 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Quote: (06-23-2014 08:20 PM)Pepini Wrote:  

Quote: (06-23-2014 02:36 PM)scotian Wrote:  

In Canada the only boys who play soccer are the ones whose moms won't let them play hockey, pussies.

[img][Image: t50hs7.jpg][/img]

You know what a football player brings to a game for protection? a pair of balls.
Hockey players? Helmets, neck guard, shoulder pads, etc, etc.

Van Basten was a great player who stopped playing because of a wrong tackle from behind (1:50) :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8J4V5DHwL4

A tackle destroyed his career and since then I believe any tackle from behind is a direct red card. So you don´t want them to dive every time their being tackled??? Sure they could start using protections. But then it would not be a man game.

I couldn´t walk for 6 months because of a football injury. It was the worst time of my life.

You wanna see guts. Stand in front of a 500kg bull and dominate it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8_iDGChs8U

Hockey players wear protection because they skate on ice (hard surface) at speeds of about 50 kms/hour, they're also surrounded by hard boards and plexiglass, none of which is as forgiving as the grass on a soccer field. They also have to be careful of flying hard piece of rubber, the puck, which reaches speeds of over 150 kms/hour and sometimes hits them in the face. Hockey players often fight, bare fisted, I can't think of another pro sport where this is allowed and even encouraged.

Ryan Getzlaf gets a slap shot puck in the face (@ 0:08) and is on his feet within three seconds:

Here's a four minute video of soccer fags diving and acting like little bitches:

BTW, I must say as a fellow Canadian, the NHL is mind-numbingly boring. A bunch of atomatons, all bearded and helmeted, lacking distinctive characteristics, slamming a little black disk around the boards.

Messages In This Thread