rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

GLL's infield daygame footage is off the chain

GLL's infield daygame footage is off the chain

Quote: (06-23-2014 05:59 PM)monster Wrote:  

I made one post because I thought the video was awesome & thought others would be inspired by it. I don't give two flying fucks about all this drama. In fact, we're all on the same team here and the fact that everyone's ripping each other to shreds rather than supportive of one another's efforts is precisely antagonistic to the point of this forum: to help each other's game out and crush the pernicious feminist ideology that's hurting what it means to be a man.

I 100% think the video is real. That's how american girls act and talk.

No, no it's not.

#1. There is no drama, only in your head.

#2. Exposing fakes is VERY IMPORTANT. Fakers destroy the credibility of the entire forum. We aren't some bullshit faggot site like PUAHate, this is a site of alpha males who live by their word.

Anyone remember Mark Minter? No more phonies, thanks.

#3. The rigorous process to expose fakes is painful in the short run, but produces a high quality forum in the long run. Only legit posters survive, creating a forum of exceptionally high quality. Roosh himself wants all fakers to be routed out and banned. He has said it himself numerous times, especially in the travel section because of how easy it is for people to fabricate travel reports (since few actually travel and practice game).

Conclusion -

To the guys who think anyone trying to expose Chris is acting "unnecessarily" - stop being a fanboy of Chris. Act like a man and judge everyone equally harsh.

If Chris is legit this incident will only make him, his site, and his business that much stronger. So let him defend himself.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread