rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The PUA paradox

The PUA paradox

I would say that the PUA era is coming to an end, it is difficult to find people that identify as "pickup artists" and not men who are just members of the red-pill society. Pickup is one facet of life, whereas taking the red pill translates to all aspects of life, making you a better man and in turn, making you better with women.

I say this because the time of the Mystery method and such is over, and doesn't particularly work in 2014. Men today play many a style, as well as use multiple alleys of game (Roosh covers it quite well in his "16 types of game" article). I also see less and less men constantly focused on PUA skills as opposed to life skills in general. Become a well rounded individual, it makes everything easier.

We see the matrix and not many men can say that they do, but what I take from everything I've learned is:

Game is life and life is a game.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Messages In This Thread