rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Money for Pu$$y - How important is Money?

Money for Pu$$y - How important is Money?

Quote: (07-20-2011 03:42 PM)Theogreat Wrote:  

Quote: (05-25-2011 11:22 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Money is not a replacement for game. I know plenty of successful doctors and business people making 300-500K a year who hardly get any pussy. Vast majority are average looking. They are crippled with approach anxiety and occasionally luck into a girl here and there through social circle. These guys use lavalife, go speed dating, buy tables at the club and yet don't consistently nail any bitches. A lot of rich guys just can't get it done.

Money matters, no doubt. Makes a big difference, IF you have enough game to get girls without it. It will take you to new heights. But if you can't get girls in the first place, money may or may not help from what I've seen. Mo' money, mo' bitches is only true for guys like us here on the forum.

This ++++++1. I can't even begin to tell you how many times I met MD's and other high paying professional guys with endless cash flow with zero game. Money talks but having basic game helps a ton!!
An average Joe guy with no game will not get laid. A well to do guy with no game can atleast have to girls at the same time. even if he is a beta. They will chase him...AND...some girls will want to bring the best out of him.

I have known many cases were a girl will hook up with a guy and make him a better person...sadly sometimes after the guy has figured out his potential he ends up with someone better than the one that helped him reach his potential.

"The biggest mistake I ever made was being fearful of losing someone. One should never be afraid of losing a girl" El Diablo

Messages In This Thread