rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Presidential Proclamation -- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month

Presidential Proclamation -- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month

Quote: (06-02-2014 04:29 PM)BadWolf Wrote:  

I met one of your US soldiers a few nights ago. He enlightened me on the Iraq conflict and told me that he had kissed many men before, then went on to describe 'man love' being something you can only truly appreciate when you 'fight another man' and learn to destroy him.

He's just a gay guy , who has a plausible-deniability wife, probably due to a lower class upbringing. The giveaway: gay men filter every life experience they have through their sexuality, and, expect their audience to think the exact way they do: fighting a man is sexual to him because he's sexually-attracted to men.

I remember a gay guy goading me for ages to get me to admit that after a rugby game, when all the men are showering together, it must be really 'homoerotic' because you're all so 'muscley and fit and naked together'. He seemed to honestly believe that all guys are secretly gay, and just hiding their attraction to each other.

I said "But we're not sexually-attracted to men, so there's no sexual vibe to us at all."

"It'd have to be sexy!"

"If I put you in the showers with women, would you feel a sexual vibe?"

He instantly went off on a 'girl germs' style rant about girls. I knew I could count on the raging misogyny of gay men to make him to see equivalency.

I get hit on a LOT by gays. Their clichéd form of attack is to offer you head. "If you shut your eyes, it will feel just like a girl is doing it."

Which is why I always say, "If that's true, then you can suck my dick if you shut your eyes and fuck a woman first."

None of them has ever called my bluff. You'd think vagina was rotting, flyblown meat to them. I once heard one describe it as a 'mutilated axe wound'.

Messages In This Thread