Roosh V Forum
Presidential Proclamation -- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Presidential Proclamation -- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month (/thread-36640.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Presidential Proclamation -- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month - assman - 06-01-2014

NOW, THEREFORE, I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim June 2014 as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-offi...-pride-mon

Presidential Proclamation -- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month - soup - 06-01-2014

As more groups start to see how lucrative it is to play the victim card, we are eventually going to run out of months to designate for particular prides.

I'm surprised that they haven't done Native American pride month yet.

I'm fairly certain the next prides months will be for:

Women's pride
Body positive pride (fat people)

Fuck all this shit. I could also live with out st patties day, Puerto Rican parade, Columbus Day, etc. There may have been a need at some time for all these kinds of parades, but now that the immigrants are a few generations in, it doesn't seem necessary.

I refuse to accept the term transsexual. It's technically impossible to change ones sex at this time.

Presidential Proclamation -- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month - Parlay44 - 06-01-2014

Don't you like how they group all these people together? Like bisexuals and trannies have anything in common. Seriously.

Presidential Proclamation -- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month - ColSpanker - 06-01-2014

Some days I just don't want to live on this planet.

Presidential Proclamation -- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month - Dr. Howard - 06-01-2014

churches are going to be freaking out....and I would also say "too soon" gay marriage isn't even legal in many states so this is only going to polarize people even more. Last, 'pride' month is pretty strong, black people don't even have a pride month. Its black history month.

The only thing this does for players is give you a line for a threesome that the girls should celebrate bisexual pride month in your bedroom.

Presidential Proclamation -- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month - xpatplayer - 06-01-2014

Quote: (06-01-2014 08:41 AM)assman Wrote:  

NOW, THEREFORE, I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim June 2014 as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-offi...-pride-mon

Well that's gay.

In all seriousness though, I do not look forward to this development. While I agree that its no one's business what you do in your bedroom, unless you let it affect your non-bedroom activities, the LGBT community has tried to shove its beliefs down everyone's throat in a manner that makes even the most abusive foie gras farms look humane.

I don't hate men who have sex with men or women who have sex with women. Personally, I don't really give a shit. But I have a problem with gays (homosexual men who parade the fact that they are sodomites) and lesbians (homosexual women who parade their penis envy). Some of my best friends are homosexual men. But you wouldn't know they're gay until they tell you.

I'm against gay-beating. Why should you be beaten up over who you choose to have sex with? That's no one else's business. But in the similar way feminists have made any criticism of a woman politically incorrect using domestic violence, gays have made any criticism of their flamboyant lifestyles politically incorrect using gay-beatings.

They have hijacked the institution of marriage and made anyone who opposes a redefinition of traditional marriage a "homophobe", equating them to the hatemongers who kill people over sexual orientation. I would criticize them even more but gay marriage allows tax exemptions, so the real culprit is the Government.

Gays have sued, yes sued, people for practicing their right of service for not serving them at their weddings. They have won and now everyone must follow the gay agenda for fear of having sanctions placed over them, regardless of their personal beliefs.

And on top of this, the President has declared June a "Gay Pride Month", for the sake of approval ratings and midterm votes in liberal states. That is a downright shame to the United States. President Obama is playing Chicago Progressive Politics on a national scale. I sincerely hope that the next President is competent and cares more about the nation than approval ratings from the gays. Then again, I'm losing hope for this country. Lets just wait and watch now, and tell everyone else "we told you so" when they go too far.

Presidential Proclamation -- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month - soup - 06-01-2014

Parlay you are right. Gay guys and lesbians don't really have much in common culturally.

I thought the whole point of gay rights was to not be pointed out because of their sexual focus. They wanted to be included and accepted instead of outlawed.

Now they've got acceptance on many levels. I agree that they shouldn't be discriminated against, but leave it alone already. Enough with the fanfare. They already have the gay pride parade. Do they really need an entire month?

I think that unlike black people in America, who really suffered and had their culture decimated, the only thing that unites the various gay groups is the fact that they are gay. There is no real cultural or economic connection, and it is a huge generalization to lump them altogether.

The should have a month dedicated to helping people get their shit together.

Presidential Proclamation -- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month - Handsome Creepy Eel - 06-01-2014

[Image: 2najqcw.jpg]

Presidential Proclamation -- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month - kosko - 06-01-2014

Nobody views it as suspect that Barack panders so much to gays then needed. He has them in his pocket as a Democrat already but always goes the extra mile for them. Those rumors of him being Bisexual hold more weight when you start to re-look at his tenure thus far and his stance on gays. He is very much one of them, more so then a ally.

Presidential Proclamation -- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month - Parlay44 - 06-01-2014

Quote: (06-01-2014 09:09 AM)soup Wrote:  

Parlay you are right. Gay guys and lesbians don't really have much in common culturally.

I thought the whole point of gay rights was to not be pointed out because of their sexual focus. They wanted to be included and accepted instead of outlawed.

Now they've got acceptance on many levels. I agree that they shouldn't be discriminated against, but leave it alone already. Enough with the fanfare. They already have the gay pride parade. Do they really need an entire month?

I think that unlike black people in America, who really suffered and had their culture decimated, the only thing that unites the various gay groups is the fact that they are gay. There is no real cultural or economic connection, and it is a huge generalization to lump them altogether.

The should have a month dedicated to helping people get their shit together.

It's the old "separate but equal" concept. They pulled the same bullshit with blacks after they abolished slavery. It's a temporary fix. A bandaid to shut people up in the short term. If the LGBT community was truly equal they wouldn't need a label like LGBT to be identified. They would just be called people.

Presidential Proclamation -- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month - Slick Shimmer - 06-01-2014

To give you an idea of how far gone this is, I had an apartment last year overlooking the busiest street in my city. The Canada Day parade, which is held July 1st, was half as big, and had almost no sponsors compared to the Gay Pride Parade.

Presidential Proclamation -- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month - turkishcandy - 06-01-2014

I've noticed the pro-gay events, moves, news, propaganda etc. gained a huge acceleration in the last few months, ever since winter olympics. I wonder if these are just preparation for something bigger.

Presidential Proclamation -- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month - SheriffBart - 06-01-2014

Why not just issue an executive order that every man take it up the ass and get it over with? I'm glad this is what the president is choosing to spend time on. Not like there are other more pressing matters...

Presidential Proclamation -- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month - Truth Teller - 06-01-2014

Quote: (06-01-2014 09:09 AM)soup Wrote:  

Interestingly, my gay friend absolutely despises a lot of the "look at us, we're different" stuff. He actually told me that the gay pride parade has basically become an excuse for an orgy.

Presidential Proclamation -- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month - tylerdurden1993 - 06-01-2014

Homosexuality should be tolerated not celebrated.

I reckon one of the reasons why homosexuality especially man on man sex was banned in so many ancient cultures was because there are so many bacterial infectious diseases that men who have sex with men get.
Its so funny looking at the groups who get them these diseases and seeing men who have sex with men.

Also i'm going to quote @kosko off another thread for anyone who thinks that they're not going to be affected by the rise of homosexuality.

Quote:Quote:

For me what I worry about most is the explosion of women "experimenting" with sexual deviances. Trannys and bisexual men are littered with STIs and have high HIV rates. Strait women whom drink the Femenist kool-aid actively now "try it out" in sleeping with Trannys and bi-sexual men for kicks and risk, getting exposed to disease, which then gets passed on to is hetro-men.

You've been warned gentlemen don't sleep with fag hags and try and limit your exposure to women who have anything to do with homos.

Presidential Proclamation -- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month - void - 06-01-2014

You better introduce a pride month for every minority in Murica to not offend anyone.

Presidential Proclamation -- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month - Truth Teller - 06-01-2014

Quote: (06-01-2014 10:59 AM)void Wrote:  

You better introduce a pride month for every minority in Murica to not offend anyone.

Hey, I'm Jewish. Why the fuck don't I have Jewish-American pride month?

Presidential Proclamation -- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month - Foolsgo1d - 06-01-2014

Quote: (06-01-2014 08:58 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Don't you like how they group all these people together? Like bisexuals and trannies have anything in common. Seriously.

Oh they don't, thats the kicker.

I expect to see nuclear hamsters exploding left, right and centre everytime this month rolls around.

Presidential Proclamation -- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month - General Mayhem - 06-01-2014

Eventually we are going to have to add more months to the year to accommodate these different groups.

Presidential Proclamation -- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month - Roosh - 06-01-2014

[Image: LjFJab9.gif]

Presidential Proclamation -- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month - Fathom - 06-01-2014

Here are some other "Pride" proclamations sorely needed, which I hope the good President Osama will consider:

Child Lovers Day
Sex Workers Day
Prison Bitch Day

Presidential Proclamation -- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month - speakeasy - 06-01-2014

Is this what the president really needs to spend his time doing?? Ugh...

[Image: ObamaBluePill_550x489.jpg]

Presidential Proclamation -- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month - Marmite - 06-01-2014

Quote: (06-01-2014 12:04 PM)Fathom Wrote:  

Here are some other "Pride" proclamations sorely needed, which I hope the good President Osama will consider:

Child Lovers Day
Sex Workers Day
Prison Bitch Day

This one is easily achievable. Just a matter of changing the general populations view of reality / social norms through the media.

Someone should start a petition to get a heterosexual pride month, see how well received that is.

Presidential Proclamation -- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month - Haig - 06-01-2014

this act is knocking down the old pillars that kept humanity/society stable for centuries and out of the ashes they can build a more "progressive" society.

I believe in my lifetime pedophillia, necrophillia and beastiality will be made legal and pushed through liberal mainstream media.

The world is going to be a free for all soon enough and you really wont be able to keep your children safe.

Presidential Proclamation -- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month - lurker - 06-01-2014

Quote: (06-01-2014 11:03 AM)Truth Teller Wrote:  

Quote: (06-01-2014 10:59 AM)void Wrote:  

Hey, I'm Jewish. Why the fuck don't I have Jewish-American pride month?

Because we succeeded as a minority group on our own, by focusing on education and white-collar professionalism, before the Butthurt Olympics started.