rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Presidential Proclamation -- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month

Presidential Proclamation -- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month

Homosexuality should be tolerated not celebrated.

I reckon one of the reasons why homosexuality especially man on man sex was banned in so many ancient cultures was because there are so many bacterial infectious diseases that men who have sex with men get.
Its so funny looking at the groups who get them these diseases and seeing men who have sex with men.

Also i'm going to quote @kosko off another thread for anyone who thinks that they're not going to be affected by the rise of homosexuality.

Quote:Quote:

For me what I worry about most is the explosion of women "experimenting" with sexual deviances. Trannys and bisexual men are littered with STIs and have high HIV rates. Strait women whom drink the Femenist kool-aid actively now "try it out" in sleeping with Trannys and bi-sexual men for kicks and risk, getting exposed to disease, which then gets passed on to is hetro-men.

You've been warned gentlemen don't sleep with fag hags and try and limit your exposure to women who have anything to do with homos.

Messages In This Thread