rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

America’s Fastest-Growing Class Of Millionaires? Public Employees.

America’s Fastest-Growing Class Of Millionaires? Public Employees.

Quote: (05-23-2014 10:32 AM)lurker Wrote:  

The last three decades before Obama have had a distinct pattern: lower deficits and debt under Carter and Clinton, huge increases in both under Reagan and both Bushes.

Major oversimplification, since during Clinton the Republicans dominated Congress and quickly put an end to any and all spending increases. Clinton was merely an extension of Reagan's policies because the Republican controlled Congress that blocked most democratic initiatives. Also, the increased tax revenue during Clinton's era began during Bush I who increased taxes despite a promise he made to voters, "Read my lips, no new taxes," which Clinton used to ride into office.

Also, recall that Hilary tried to pass a Universal Health Care law back in the 90's. Republicans killed it fast.

Carter was also a disaster of a president, much like Obama, and left the office in shame. His economic policies were such a disaster it enabled a hard-right candidate like Reagan to succeed.

Ironically, today's labor force participation rate is the same that it was during Carter's era. [Image: lol.gif]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread