rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

America’s Fastest-Growing Class Of Millionaires? Public Employees.

America’s Fastest-Growing Class Of Millionaires? Public Employees.

Quote: (05-20-2014 11:46 AM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

The article talks about people who are millionaires, not people who make a million a year.

If you save a lot and invest it in corporate america (fuck main street, wall street all the way), then it's easy to come up with this kind of money.

A million in assets is not top .1%.

Again, government jobs have been the path to a middle class life since the creation of 'murica. Just ask any hillbilly vet or one from the ghetto. How it's bad for men blows me away. Stable good jobs create stable families.

Again, haters gonna hate.

Even when talking about assets, a million is still top 1%:

http://www.nasdaq.com/article/americans-...h-cm257517

Quote:Quote:

The majority of Americans may be financially and economically illiterate. Many have nothing, and likely will never have anything. Over 65% of American adults have a net worth under $100,000

Government jobs are the path to prosperity because they always pay their employees until bankruptcy hits the nation. Government workers are the last ones to get fired.

However, government works provide next to zero value and no have skills that cannot be easily replicated by man or machine. They are leeches in the truest sense of the word and 95% of government work is a scam.

This comes from someone who has worked plenty of government jobs in his life. I know it's a scam, hence why I was eager to get mine.

When the USSR collapsed, government workers all starved to death:

- No collection of pensions
- No more jobs and no more income
- Savings wiped out by hyperinflation

People think they are safe with money. How wrong, how very, very, very wrong.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread