rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to game girls with boyfriends

How to game girls with boyfriends

All the other threads about gaming girls with bf's are in the newbie section, but i would like to have some advanced advice about my case.

This is the story: I know this girl (22 and hot) already for 7 years, but not personally. She is now in her 3rd relationship i know of with a guy of her age (im 32) i have her on my facebook, but i have never contacted her before. Lately she is liking most of my updates on fb a lot....that doesn't have to mean anything, but i have a feeling it might be possible to cut her loose from the boyfriend. Her whatsapp is public on her fb page. Would you contact her? And if so, how would you proceed? Send a pm? Or use the phone number on her page to start messaging out of nowhere? In this last case what would you say in your first message? I hope to hear from you guys....help me out! Ha!

Messages In This Thread