rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

living abroad for 1 year to learn Spanish

living abroad for 1 year to learn Spanish

Quote: (05-11-2014 06:42 PM)El_gato Wrote:  

Suggest multiple venues: Antigua de Guatemala to cheaply ramp up and kick start the party , then alternate between cuba and Columbia, then off to Spain and then back to your favorite place to repeat

Antigua is gringo heaven. You don't even need to understand Spanish to live there, everything you need is going to be in English. Guatemala is a good place to learn Spanish, it's the midwest of Latin America - limited accent understandable by almost all native speakers.

Xela, a few hours from Antigua, is home to PLQ. A language school I'm proud to have attended, despite how much I've let my Spanish slip over the past few years. I highly recommend it and would be happy to answer any questions you have about it. In addition to language instruction, they also provide you with a homestay - giving you the chance to build your Spanish as you live with a local Guatemalan family.

If you are going to impose your will on the world, you must have control over what you believe.

Data Sheet Minneapolis / Data Sheet St. Paul / Data Sheet Northern MN/BWCA / Data Sheet Duluth

Messages In This Thread