rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

VKontakte Game

VKontakte Game

Quote: (04-19-2014 10:17 PM)_Samo_ Wrote:  

I haven't used vk for girls in quite a few months, I'm planning a trip to Russia in the near future and just opened a new account with a couple of shitty photos, anyone got any pointers for me? I'm learning Russian already so I don't even search for girls who speak English and I'm looking at non tourist cities (e.g not St Petersburg or Moscow).
I added like 50 girls already and I forgot how hard it is to make conversation with these girls, at the moment I'm just asking standard things like asking about themselves and etc and so far its going nowhere at all. As I said I'm a bit rusty and would appreciate some pointers how to get some quick rapport and some meet ups ready for my trip.
Sorry for being captain obvious here, but it's getting more and more difficult to keep contact with the ones who have 1000+ friends on vk. Less is better in this aspect.

Also personally I just try to search girl based on common interests you can share. For example I am into athletic girls, so I've used search engine to find the ones putting various sports in "activity" or "interest" section and/or girls who have their Degrees related to sports. Percentage of replies was still low, but it was still a start. I rarely also had a problem with fake profiles that way, but I have to admit I am very patient and being in Warsaw and having ability to travel to Lviv makes possible for me to go slower on them and not rush things.

Messages In This Thread