rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dude returns to America from Russia

Dude returns to America from Russia

Quote: (04-16-2014 04:26 AM)Deluge Wrote:  

Quote: (04-15-2014 10:36 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (04-15-2014 03:52 AM)International_Casanova Wrote:  

I've been traveling around Eastern Europe the last month and I've literally been in Moscow, Russia for less then 36 hours and I matched with 20 ladies. To say the least they are hurtin for a squirten. Now I'm glad I missed my connecting flight back to LA. I was advised not to leave the airport ;(.. But this place is on my radar big time now!!!

When I spoofed my Tinder GPS to Moscow just to see what would happen, it turned out that I got my highest match rate there. I was quite surprised given how I've heard about how racist Russia is. Meanwhile my Tinder bombed in Germany and Sweden where women supposedly throw themselves at black men the second they walk out the airport, lol.

You're in your 30's right speakeasy? Maybe it's because young EE women are supposed to be into more into older guys, so you pop up on more girls tinder's.

I don't use my real age. I can easily pass for late 20s.

Messages In This Thread