rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I have never had a girlfriend - is that weird?

I have never had a girlfriend - is that weird?

I think this is an important issue, mainly because relationships in the traditional sense are becoming obsolete. Men can get access to sex without commitment. Women can attention whore and get plenty of dicks for validation VERY easily. Women can also get free money from the government if they have children, so they don't need providers.

It seems like BOTH men and women aren't really interested in getting seriously involved with anyone. I don't know if men ever really got anything out of relationships other than consistent access to pussy, and women seem to not want to be tied down anymore either.

Roosh covered this recently. Women just don't give a shit about being in relationships anymore either.

http://www.rooshv.com/the-contradiction-...nal-values

Quote:Quote:

A popular manosphere saying is that women are gatekeepers to sex and men are gatekeepers to commitment. I wish this was an absolute truth, but it’s not. As a collective, women are often gatekeepers to both sex and commitment. Most men reading right now can surely attest to their failed attempts to secure commitment from women they slept with, and if you poll the entire population of men, you may find that they are the initiators of monogamous relationships more often than women.
The last two beautiful girls I dated in Poland, who I met during the day outside of clubs, simply wanted to use me as a fuckbuddy to be scheduled in between their work and school obligations. Both were looking forward to upcoming travel and study abroad plans. They did not want a serious relationship with me, even though they enjoyed the sexual part of it.

Messages In This Thread