rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I have never had a girlfriend - is that weird?

I have never had a girlfriend - is that weird?

Yes, it is pretty weird.

You learn a lot about yourself and what you want in others when you are in a relationship.

Humans are social animals.

I am introverted too, but when I recount the absolute best times of my life, they have always been with another person. We are social and are meant to give warmth to others and receive the warmth of others, regardless of whether you are introverted or extraverted.

You can fool yourself all you want that "you're ultimately happiest with a book" but the truth of the matter is until you've experienced good times in relationships you'll see that it's not the truth.

It's often times the simplest things with others that turn out to be happiest. One of the best times in the last six months was just watching the fireworks with a girl I was dating on NYE as they flashed across a big river. We didn't even talk, just being next to each other and enjoying each other's company, spirit, whatever.

You have to let go of these mental constructs that are holding you back and just go with the flow and enjoy things for what they are without passing judgement on everything or comparing everything to something else, because when you're always judging/comparing/rationalizing that's the hamster.

Messages In This Thread