rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I have never had a girlfriend - is that weird?

I have never had a girlfriend - is that weird?

Quote: (04-15-2014 02:19 PM)cardguy Wrote:  

@bacon - to be honest. Having a girlfriend would be more appealing if there were better advertisements for it. But everywhere I look - I just seen mundane drudgery.

Yeah - I know it is different for those of you dating supermodels, who spend all evening discussing the work of W.V.O Quine before retiring to bed so she can give you a 2 hour long blowjob.

But out here in the real world - I see a different story. If you follow pop culture, the media or just look around you at you local supermarket - it is very easy to form negative feelings towards the whole concept of relationships.

Anyway - I shouldn't have posted on this subject. Since I pretty much have a medical problem. My dislike of being around people ALL the time is the strongest feeling I have.

If a millionaire supermodel wanted to marry me - I would say no.

I've been in two serious long-term relationships that I would classify as having been a good, enriching experience. They ended, of course, because with women you are always leasing whether you realize it or not. The others - well after 2-3 months, it usually started going downhill and being with them WAS drudgery after awhile. I have already made peace with the fact that I may or may not ever get to experience the former again.

Messages In This Thread