rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I have never had a girlfriend - is that weird?

I have never had a girlfriend - is that weird?

Saying all that stuff in the first post, it's just self-defeatist bullshit that only helps towards more future defeat.

Every girl I've been with has been my girlfriend, whether it was for 30 minutes, or over a year. I hold no ill will to them opening their legs to me, and I hold no ill will to those who don't. I can then continue on with my life.

You can't go through life all negative (well, you can, but just don't do it), or the end of your life will be filled with regret that you vomit onto the younger generation around you. Hence, the crotchety old man, instead being the older gentleman sipping a fine whiskey in a lounge.

edit; barely read more posts in this thread, the ones agreeing with their own depressing addendum doesn't help the situation. Get past it, improve, then tell stories of conquer, not defeat.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Messages In This Thread