rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I have never had a girlfriend - is that weird?

I have never had a girlfriend - is that weird?

I'm a few years older than you, have never had a girl friend before, and haven't been on a date in over a decade. Living in the States makes it easy, IMO. The quality is so low here and the prices are so high, it seems easy to avoid it. I don't have the time to travel, so I am sort of stuck in this hell hole for the time being.

But all in all, I wouldn't want a GF in the states. With the laws, this system, these courts, this broken culture, I want as little to do with it as possible. Which is what drew my interest to Roosh so strongly. PUA mixed with international travel, that is the best of both worlds IMO.

When I was younger I wanted a GF, but I was way too Beta. After college I moved to one of the worst singles cities in the USA and after living here for a year I just gave up on it. Fat ugly women were pulling guys better than me, and this was 10+ years ago. I shudder to think what guys are settling for now. I just focus my life on work and getting to the gym and one day having enough money to travel and meet real women.

Messages In This Thread