rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I have never had a girlfriend - is that weird?

I have never had a girlfriend - is that weird?

Yeah - I really don't care about the whole feminism issue. I think it is quite funny that fat women exist - since they are literally invisible to me. And they make the hot chicks even hotter. As long as I have access to hot hookers I am cool with dat!

Anyway - yeah - maybe I am bitter. I don't think so - since I am happy and am friendly to everyone I meet.

I just want to kick this post out there - since I think it is interesting discussing shit like this.

I actually got to know some cool chicks over the past couple of years. One is ugly - but funny. And the other is cool - and pretty hot.

But she has kids and a husband.

Now - here is the thing - I can enjoy spending time with a chick without feeling the need to make them a girlfriend. In the same way I can spend time getting drunk with a guy, having a laugh - and then never seeing them again.

Easy come - easy go. I never feel compelled to get a chick to commit to me since I really don;t give a fuck either way.

Not bitterness - just cannot give a fuckness.

Messages In This Thread