rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lessons from Jail Bait

Lessons from Jail Bait

Quote: (06-30-2011 09:08 AM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

Quote: (06-30-2011 08:57 AM)Caligula Wrote:  

Quote: (06-30-2011 08:52 AM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

Let's be honest.

Most guys that continually aim for much younger GIRLS, especially the guys ages 20 to 29 who want some TEEN girl do it because they really do not want to challenged mentally. These guys rather "over-qualify" and overwhelm and later on get deeply involved with some girl who really brings NOTHING to the table. Now while you collecting flags and just banging, that is fine. The issue is when guys actually try to establish some relationship with some girl still in her teens while he is well into his 20's.

I mean you are 25, 26 or 27 and aiming for 17/18 year olds?...Really?

What? Not getting challenged mentally? It's much more of a challenge to go for the younger girls. They're of a different generation too so you can learn a lot from them.

What possibly could a 17 year old and 28 year old bank investor talk about?

...and where is the "challenge" of the young teen girls?

lulz............. at least a 17 yr old won't have any baggage to bore me with on the date

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread