rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Philippines thread

The Philippines thread

Quote: (04-11-2014 07:04 AM)Enigma Wrote:  

Quote: (04-11-2014 05:45 AM)BlondeChaser Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

That statement also ignores the fact that many of the guys here were gaming attractive women in the States and the truly upper echelon of women in these countries tend to be no less accessible to foreigners than those in the states.

Disagree completely. That's the one big reasons I travel. If you dress well, fit the part, and social network, its not that hard to get into the upper echelon. Just takes a bit of time and you have to be in the appropriate age group. Thankfully, I am still in my 20s and I look asian enough.

When I was talking about foreigners in reference to Asia, I was talking about people that don't look Asian. I felt that was pretty obvious but apparently not.

Quote:Quote:

Am I the only person on this thread who thinks that girl I posted looks like a GUY? Am I that crazy to think she is a 5. LOOK AT THAT FACE. I know her body is pretty damn good, but look at that FACE. For a 19 year old filipina girl, yes she is a 5. Or you know lots of fat 19 year old filipinas.

And yes that 4 is in the bottom. Looking back ok maybe take away the word generous. A "solid 4". In between bottom 30-50% of the young Filipino population. It would make sense.

First, you were comparing Filipinas to women in Taiwan and Japan. Then, you limited it to the country. Now, the ratings apply specifically to 19 year old girls.

So, you rate your women on a bell curve grouped by age and deduct points because it helps your psyche or they have a tan? Is that about right?

Great system.

Yes as I said before, I type in a stream. Then I start thinking about it. Then I edit it. If you notice where it says "Edited".

Don't care, flame away at my system. It works for me. Lol this place is almost like keyboard warriors battle where every guy wants to feed his online ego.

I thought Rooshv was better then that. Signing off. Taking a break.

Get laid tonight guys.

Messages In This Thread