rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mastering Getting Dumped

Mastering Getting Dumped

Quote: (04-08-2014 01:23 PM)monster Wrote:  

Breakups are always bittersweet. It's only human - you shared a friendship and connection and it's always sad to see a friend go. It's easy to get nostalgic about the good times you shared together.

But at the end of the day, you are meant to grow as an individual in relation to all others, and as long as you have the will nothing should stand in the way of you and your path to ultimate self-actualization. So while breakups are kind of sad & bittersweet, let that be the end of the relationship and don't look back even if she wants you back. Ends are there for a reason...keep pushing on to new heights.

There's also the fact at some point in a man's life, that hottie on his arm will be the last time he ever has such a hot girl on his arm.

Men eventually hit the wall, as well. Although we don't go without any female company as we age (a well-aged man will always have pussy), it will suck when the day finally comes and you know you won't be able to have a 18-21 year old hottie doting all over you.

So that last time you breakup with a really hot girl is pretty hard on any man, because it's not just the fact he needs to get a new woman that bothers him... it's the fact he's getting older, and won't be able to pull the same quality he used to.

If you're under the age of 35 and still have hair then you probably have nothing to worry about, but I've even seen guys go bald in their twenties and suddenly it gets a lot harder to get (super) hot pussy again.

So, breakups are ultimately a signal of your own mortality and that always sucks.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread