rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Wall street is rigged" HFT Debate

"Wall street is rigged" HFT Debate

Quote: (04-06-2014 11:19 AM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

HFT guys are red pill, they have no qualms about crushing the weak and making the most they can in this capitalistic society. If I had an advantage, I would use it too and y'all would too.

Giving everyone an equal change sounds pretty feminist.....not to mention your average joe will think he's George Soros and burn his account through a day trying to game the system.

There's no need to hate on the rich, guns are to be used for defense....not killing our job creators.

Job creation? What jobs? Things have barely changed since 2008. It's funny, really: things have been almost frozen in time since 2008. That is the textbook definition of a dying economy. The only new growth to our economy has come from printing insane amounts of money and giving to major banks, who then report record profits, which then gets translated into "GDP Growth."

Quote:Quote:

There's no need to hate on the rich, guns are to be used for defense....not killing our job creators.

You contradicted yourself. Killing tyrannical rulers is self-defense.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread