rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

In regards to ending cock-blocking

In regards to ending cock-blocking

http://www.rooshv.com/how-to-end-cockblo...we-know-it

Obviously a fantastic article, that I believe I had read previously, but the top 20 email today got me to read it again.

This got me thinking, just like you should have several routines to work as openers, you should probably also have several routines to work to respond to various types of cock-blocking.

Roosh's initial suggestion is explained in the article, the basic idea is if a girl's friend comes up and tries to cock-block by interrupting your conversation you respond with:

“Did you really just do that? I’m being friendly and respectful to your friend and you rudely interrupt. Did your parents teach you to be anti-social like that?”

Done without swearing, yelling and done in a stern, scolding manner. Makes sense.

However, this got me thinking, about other forms of cock-blocking I've witnessed or experienced:

1. The pull-away - there's two versions of this:
A. On the dance floor - you come up behind a girl and start dancing and her friend(s) pull her away from you and go dance elsewhere.
B. Standing anywhere - this can be in a bar, club, out on the sidewalk, anywhere! Same concept, you're talking to a girl and her friend(s) drag her away.

You might be able to use Roosh's line in the second scenario, but definitely not the first, and it's also hard to scold someone when they're walking away from you! So, what effective counter can we come up with here?

I'm thinking on the dance floor you're screwed, but we are trying to end cock-blocking, so I don't want to be so closed minded. As for anywhere else, could you lightly grab the girl, like a parent would a child that was fleeing to avoid getting reprimanded? Then go into the routine?

2. The gang cock-block - if only this were the gang-bang. What if you're getting cock-blocked by more than one girl? Can you just make Roosh's line plural? Now you're out-numbered here, and even if the girl is interested in you, she might change her mind as more than one friend is putting up resistance. Isolation would seem to be the best strategy here, but what if it's too late?

3. The male cock-block - I would wager that the line would work, but I've been cock-blocked by guys before, and they may respond differently. Guys being logical and not emotional, worst case scenario you could have a fight on your hands! In fact I once had a combo of the walk-off, male CB, which really got my goat as the girl was clearly DTF. I think the little fella just wanted to sleep with her, but was pry her beta pal, and sadly it was past 2am.

4. The I like you too cock-block - What do you do if one of the girls is actually trying to block her friend from your cock so she can have it to herself! I've had this happen before, I wrote about here, I was pissed! The target was lost in the shuffle. How do you stop a girl from cock-blocking her friend?

5. The time restraint cock-block - Sometimes time comes in to play, girls have to leave, the place is closing, they have to be somewhere at a certain time. This can be a somewhat reasonable excuse, so how do you break the target's semi-cock-blocking friends in this scenario? If you haven't closed by this point in time, it will now be a lot harder with the target's friends watching, and you may lose your fish!

There's certainly more, in fact you could probably write a small book on ending cock-blocking. Regardless, I think these scenarios are all situations we shoud work to solve here, come up with some decent methods for each and take another step towards ending cock-blocking in every form.

Messages In This Thread