rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Cities in China for Black Guys?

What Cities in China for Black Guys?

Quote: (03-21-2014 01:25 AM)CJ_W Wrote:  

Quote: (03-21-2014 01:04 AM)Sargon of Akkad Wrote:  

Quote: (03-19-2014 01:07 PM)elabayarde Wrote:  

Go to YouTube... Search "do you like black man Japan" or some variation of it. That how u get treated in japan. I actually met that dude btw...

It's called "Do you love Black men?"

I was approached by this guy in Club Pure (Osaka)!

Same dude approached me on mixi, asking me to join his mixi group.

I didn't respond.

I mean yeah its cool that I guess he's trying to spread the word or whatever but it just comes off strange to me. . .The real cats who are pullin dimes left and right are not wasting their time making youtube videos about it.

Nah I know, him. He's got kids and everything now and a wealthy wife as well. Hes doing well financially. He just says he doesn't think he would have had the quality of life he has....if he stayed in the US(being black). And as for girls(before he was married). I have seen realtime proof, of the damage...like very realtime. Which at his age, he wouldn't have gotten that quality in the states, which he gets regularly there. But understand he is fully matriculated in society there with social proof. just a thought.

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

Messages In This Thread