rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Cities in China for Black Guys?

What Cities in China for Black Guys?

I feel like I encounter this every day with Chinese - they make these sweeping statements about various groups of people based on something they read or saw in a movie. And I feel like I've given the same reply as you have too many times to count….

[quote='Sargon of Akkad' pid='683380' dateline='1395381862']
I've heard Chinese people make relatively racist comments about Black people. It's more ignorance than any conscious ideological hatred. As much as it annoys me, I can only try to calmly explain that there are good and bad people in any ethnicity and not all Black people are...well, poor, criminals or whatever they think. Most Mainland Chinese seem really to have this blind, immediate and total acceptance of stereotypes without question...because the media and movies are 100% accurate and realistic, not just in regard to Black people but any group.

Since the average Han-Chinese have never met a non-Han-Chinese person in their entire lives, there's often this truly child-like naivite aboute the outside world (to an extent this can be true with the Japanese, too, but at least the Japanese will be classier about it).

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

Messages In This Thread