rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Cities in China for Black Guys?

What Cities in China for Black Guys?

Dag-
Chinese can be very racist - regardless of what you've read here, their overall impression of blacks, whether African American or from Africa, for most people is negative. (Chinese are biased in general about skin color - fair skin is attractive, the more dark, the more negative the impression -the spa I frequent has busboys with the darkest skin, the foot massage people are also darker, and as the job gets more lucrative, the masseurs and masseuses get more fair-skinned).

Its very media fueled - for some reason the media here loves to run stories about Chinese immigrants or tourists in American running into problems or worse with African Americans. A friend who teaches English to children will show them pictures of people - if he shows even these children a black face, they'll often scream ghost, ghost. My gf, who is from Taiwan, also has this ingrained view which I am slowly trying to work out of her. Her basic reaction to black folks is that they're probably bad - I ask her what its based on. And as bright as she is, its something like watching "Walking Dead" with its positive black characters which seems to make more of an impact than debating about how biased the news is. Lack of positive exposure and positive media portrayals though have had a deep and lasting impact.

Guangzhou and Beijing have plenty of black folks walking around, either doing business or otherwise. I think the reactions you'd get in any major city would range from outright fear to pleasant curiosity (and in some cases sexual curiosity). Life is an adventure, you sound like you're willing to walk the road, so regardless of these downsides, I'd come visit, travel around, and see for yourself if you think its a good fit for u. If you come through Shenzhen, let me know - we can get a beer.

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

Messages In This Thread