rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Less-Than-Attractive Girls You Have a Thing For

Less-Than-Attractive Girls You Have a Thing For

I often have a debate with a buddy of mine over this bland mousy chick we know in common. I give her "a solid 7," while he's absolutely repulsed by her averageness--and "hates everything about her." We renew the debate over this girl almost every time we hang out. It never gets old.

That got me thinking about other chicks (or types of chicks) that are not-so-hot but that guys on the forum would smash with impunity because they do something for them on some other level, or get a pass because they have some quality that they value.

I'll start. Here's one of them:

Chelsea Peretti
I shouldn't like this bitch. For one, she's tall (which I rarely find attractive). She's also goofy-looking. But, I would bring this bitch to a forum meet-up with my arm around her without a tinge of embarrassment. [Image: heart.gif]

I can't explain it either.

[Image: attachment.jpg17600]   

[Image: attachment.jpg17601]   

[Image: attachment.jpg17602]   

This is actually a pretty entertaining sample of her work (you can also see how busted she is here):

You may also recognize her as Louis CK's date on the pilot of his eponymous show (low-quality clip):

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread