Roosh V Forum
Less-Than-Attractive Girls You Have a Thing For - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Less-Than-Attractive Girls You Have a Thing For (/thread-34100.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Less-Than-Attractive Girls You Have a Thing For - Tuthmosis - 03-15-2014

I often have a debate with a buddy of mine over this bland mousy chick we know in common. I give her "a solid 7," while he's absolutely repulsed by her averageness--and "hates everything about her." We renew the debate over this girl almost every time we hang out. It never gets old.

That got me thinking about other chicks (or types of chicks) that are not-so-hot but that guys on the forum would smash with impunity because they do something for them on some other level, or get a pass because they have some quality that they value.

I'll start. Here's one of them:

Chelsea Peretti
I shouldn't like this bitch. For one, she's tall (which I rarely find attractive). She's also goofy-looking. But, I would bring this bitch to a forum meet-up with my arm around her without a tinge of embarrassment. [Image: heart.gif]

I can't explain it either.

[Image: attachment.jpg17600]   

[Image: attachment.jpg17601]   

[Image: attachment.jpg17602]   

This is actually a pretty entertaining sample of her work (you can also see how busted she is here):

You may also recognize her as Louis CK's date on the pilot of his eponymous show (low-quality clip):

Less-Than-Attractive Girls You Have a Thing For - Rotisserie - 03-15-2014

Normally I hate ugly girls who think they're hotter because they dance 'well' (particularly salsa, bachata, etc). But something about the way this girl dances (and her prodigious ass and thighs) totally negate her completely average looks for me.

Jorjet Alcocer

[Image: JorjetAlcocer.jpg]

That's one bad Dominican bitch.

Less-Than-Attractive Girls You Have a Thing For - Christian McQueen - 03-15-2014

^haha the dude at the end of the video: could his smile be any bigger?

That chick's dancing is mesmerizing. Imagine how she could move on your cock? Smh.

Less-Than-Attractive Girls You Have a Thing For - Collide - 03-15-2014

I found the girl from Blue is the Warmest Color pretty attractive. Some may be turned off by her giant rabbit teeth and peculiar nose but it just makes her more cute to me.

[Image: fsyM52L.jpg]

Less-Than-Attractive Girls You Have a Thing For - Handsome Creepy Eel - 03-15-2014

Belle Knox [Image: troll.gif]

[Image: belle_knox.jpg?w=500]

Less-Than-Attractive Girls You Have a Thing For - ShooterMikgavin - 03-15-2014

Quote: (03-15-2014 02:25 AM)Collide Wrote:  

I found the girl from Blue is the Warmest Color pretty attractive. Some may be turned off by her giant rabbit teeth and peculiar nose but it just makes her more cute to me.

Is this the girl from Game of Thrones that gets knocked up by her Dad then runs off with the fatass from the Nights Watch? If so I find her cute too. Mousey kinda cute.

Less-Than-Attractive Girls You Have a Thing For - Vaun - 03-15-2014

btw Chelsea is not that tall, and she is pretty cute, so yeah, I guess she is mine too.

Less-Than-Attractive Girls You Have a Thing For - Suits - 03-15-2014

A lot of guys on this forum are going to know what I'm talking about when I say Lena Dunham. There is just something mesmerizing about her thick thighs, confident attitude and sparkling personality. She's a real woman.

How many of you guys have masturbated to the video of her playing table tennis topless? I know I have.

[Image: Lena+Dunham+Girls+Body+Weight+Fat+Mess+U...ss+Dog.jpg]

Less-Than-Attractive Girls You Have a Thing For - Handsome Creepy Eel - 03-15-2014

[Image: laugh2.gif]

Let's not get too crazy here.

Suits, you're disgusting man. Even the joke about masturbating over her instantly shrank my balls by 17.3% lol.

Anyway, regarding the topic of the thread. For some reason I have a hardon for Gaddafi's and Saddam's daughters. I have no idea why I want to violate these dictators daughters with kinky sex, oh well.

Saddams Daughter
[Image: 004-0817215139-Raghad-Hussein.jpg]

Gaddafi's daughter
[Image: art_aisha3-420x0.jpg]

For some reason I think Gaddafi;s daughter would be pure sin in bed, something in those eyes.

Quote: (03-15-2014 08:32 AM)Vaun Wrote:  

btw Chelsea is not that tall

I think Chelsea is 5'9" or 5'10". That's well above average.

Less-Than-Attractive Girls You Have a Thing For - Horus - 03-15-2014

Quote: (03-15-2014 12:08 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I often have a debate with a buddy of mine over this bland mousy chick we know in common. I give her "a solid 7," while he's absolutely repulsed by her averageness--and "hates everything about her." We renew the debate over this girl almost every time we hang out. It never gets old.

That got me thinking about other chicks (or types of chicks) that are not-so-hot but that guys on the forum would smash with impunity because they do something for them on some other level, or get a pass because they have some quality that they value.

I'll start. Here's one of them:

Chelsea Peretti
I shouldn't like this bitch. For one, she's tall (which I rarely find attractive). She's also goofy-looking. But, I would bring this bitch to a forum meet-up with my arm around her without a tinge of embarrassment. [Image: heart.gif]

I can't explain it either.

This is actually a pretty entertaining sample of her work (you can also see how busted she is here):

You may also recognize her as Louis CK's date on the pilot of his eponymous show (low-quality clip):

She's thin, dresses pretty well, and it looks like she puts a decent amount of effort into her appearance. That puts her above 80% of girls of similar genetics.

Less-Than-Attractive Girls You Have a Thing For - Dagonet - 03-15-2014

Men's attraction to women can be broken down into 3 categories: Looks, Femininity, and Sexuality. For every girl we encounter, we are aroused (or not) by some mixture of those 3 traits.

Some of the girls posted here have a certain femininity even without pure looks. Others, like the dancer, have a sexuality about them too which draws us in.

Also, even if a girl isn't facially ideal (like some of those above), there can be subtle clues to her fertility that do attract us, still under the category of looks. This could be skin glow, full lips, subtle shape of the eyes, nose, forehead, etc. that aren't even fully consciously perceptible to us. Some of these things probably correlate to an EXCELLENT body, or at least favorable waist-to-hip ratio and ass quality.

Less-Than-Attractive Girls You Have a Thing For - Quintus Curtius - 03-15-2014

It's known as the "X Factor". A chick who by all rights you shouldn't like, but who just has that special allure. It's a great feeling when you see it....
And it goes to show that confidence, poise, and appearance are as important to men as they are to women in judging attractiveness.

And I like that Chelsea Paretti chick too. I like big nosed Mediterranean women with hairy bushes.

And you just know Saddam's daughter is a little wildcat in the sack.

I'll throw up another, perhaps more controversial, one.

Clare Boucher (a.k.a. "Grimes")
This bitch is the height of mousy awkwardness. She has big rodent teeth, huge ears, and even a speech impediment. But, apart from the periodic skrillex cut, I would smash this in front of a live studio audience. [Image: lol.gif]

[Image: attachment.jpg17603]   

[Image: attachment.jpg17605]   

Her most famous song:

Quote: (03-15-2014 02:25 AM)Collide Wrote:  

You're not wrong here, but this girl is gorgeous… who WNB?

[Image: adele-exarchopoulos-66th-cannes-film-festival-01.jpg]

[Image: blue-is-the-warmest-colour-adele-exarchopoulos640.jpg]

She also seems so full of herself it'd be a very satisfying aggressive hate bang.

Less-Than-Attractive Girls You Have a Thing For - JoyStick - 03-15-2014

Deleted

Less-Than-Attractive Girls You Have a Thing For - Brosemite - 03-15-2014

Quote: (03-15-2014 11:16 AM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

It's known as the "X Factor". A chick who by all rights you shouldn't like, but who just has that special allure. It's a great feeling when you see it....
And it goes to show that confidence, poise, and appearance are as important to men as they are to women in judging attractiveness.

There's this plain chick in my Portuguese speaking group also from Dallas who spent time doing her MBA in São Paulo & graduated from the Wharton School of Business. Despite her upbringing & credentials, she came off as modest yet possessed this calm straight-laced confidence while talking vividly about her travels & various strategic plans to build a location independent lifestyle not to mention her Portuguese was almost on par with mine's.

The combination of all that came off as "red pill" to me & would not mind smashing it (she may have moved away). It's also the complete opposite of a fat chick who refuses to lose weight & overcompensates for it by showcasing her "charismatic personality."

And I like that Chelsea Paretti chick too. I like big nosed Mediterranean women with hairy bushes.

I could do without the bush, but those big nosed Mediterranean chicks do the trick for me as well.

Sly observation

Less-Than-Attractive Girls You Have a Thing For - YossariansRight - 03-15-2014

She has a certain "je ne sais quoi" about her.

Less-Than-Attractive Girls You Have a Thing For - Yatagan - 03-15-2014

I'm content with a plain jane lizard as long as she has a slender enough physique.

Quote: (03-15-2014 11:25 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I'll throw up another, perhaps more controversial, one.

Clare Boucher (a.k.a. "Grimes")
This bitch is the height of mousy awkwardness. …

[Image: grimes.jpg]

Shit just got real. Clearly psychologically damaged. Concentration camp physique. Frida Kahlo eyebrows.

Her high school photos were not terrible, if unremarkable.

[Image: tumblr_mfwpqnz1Ij1qah3y0o2_500.jpg]

But this evidence is too incriminating.

[Image: Grimes_960xXPx_LIGHBTBOX_IMG_0915_c_Lux.jpg]

The jury has reached a verdict. Strong WNB.

Less-Than-Attractive Girls You Have a Thing For - Veloce - 03-15-2014

I've always had a thing for Christina Ricci. She's certainly not conventionally beautiful. I have a thing for larger foreheads (within reason...)

[Image: Christina-Ricci.jpg]

That redhead from Buffy, Alyson Hannigan. Occasionally I get a fierce boner for redheads, and not always conventionally hot redheads either:
[Image: MVUL000Z.jpg]

I've been seeing this girl pop up in a bunch of movies recently, I think she's pretty cute too:

[Image: ryan-gosling-300.jpg]

[Image: troll.gif]

Less-Than-Attractive Girls You Have a Thing For - General Mayhem - 03-15-2014

The ex girlfriend that ruined my life when I was 16. None of my friends understood it. She was so sexual, but not in an overtly slutty way.

Less-Than-Attractive Girls You Have a Thing For - Menace - 03-15-2014

What about a situation where your body just sexually responds to a girl that is objectively not as attractive as another girl you've banged? I have this situation and it's kind of bizarre to think about. Intellectually I know that girl A, who is better looking and overall superior to girl B in almost every meaningful way, but I want to bang girl B and not girl A. X factor? Chemistry? "Clicking?" Anyway, the boner does not lie.

Less-Than-Attractive Girls You Have a Thing For - Yatagan - 03-15-2014

Quote: (03-15-2014 12:12 PM)Menace Wrote:  

What about a situation where your body just sexually responds to a girl that is objectively not as attractive as another girl you've banged? I have this situation and it's kind of bizarre to think about. Intellectually I know that girl A, who is better looking and overall superior to girl B in almost every meaningful way, but I want to bang girl B and not girl A. X factor? Chemistry? "Clicking?" Anyway, the boner does not lie.

Certain girls have a kind of sex appeal to them. Many a time have I seen a lizard that wasn't objectively as attractive as another but looked more fun to ravish to sack.