rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feminist protesters seek attention...Russia responds with horse whips

Feminist protesters seek attention...Russia responds with horse whips

Quote: (02-21-2014 08:51 AM)Benoit Wrote:  

Quote: (02-21-2014 07:36 AM)Sp5 Wrote:  

I'll take freedom. What's worse, a slightly annoying pussy riot, or government thugs whipping anyone they don't like?

What's worse, the society that created Lindy West or a society that creates slim feminine women?

Why can't different places do things differently? It's a natural experiment to determine which method produces a better result for their civilisation.

Ever heard the phrase "Spare the rod, spoil the child"?

Europeans tend to be more used to living under random authoritarian control, I realize that.

You're right, the Russians can choose what they like, if they "like" getting whipped when they "get out of line" by being odd. For myself, I choose free countries.

But it's not like every woman in the USA is like Lindy West and every woman in Russia is like Anna Kournikova, even if I accept your dubious cause - effect relationship between arbitrary violent authoritarianism and female body mass index.

Messages In This Thread