Roosh V Forum
Feminist protesters seek attention...Russia responds with horse whips - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Feminist protesters seek attention...Russia responds with horse whips (/thread-33290.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Feminist protesters seek attention...Russia responds with horse whips - Xntrik - 02-19-2014

Apparently Pussy Riot is still a thing and their latest "protest" at the Sochi Olympics was neutralized in a distinctly Russian manner- by a Cossack militia brandishing horsewhips. [Image: whip.gif]

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...Sochi.html

The "protest" is captured in full in the video linked above and is nothing short of tragic. Lots of hopping about in bright clothing making noise, seemingly without any discernible message about what their grievances might be, which one would think is a crucial part of any valid protest.

Feminist protesters seek attention...Russia responds with horse whips - Aziz Nuts - 02-19-2014

Quote: (02-19-2014 01:00 PM)Xntrik Wrote:  

Apparently Pussy Riot is still a thing and their latest "protest" at the Sochi Olympics was neutralized in a distinctly Russian manner- by a Cossack militia brandishing horsewhips. [Image: whip.gif]

The "protest" is captured in full in the video linked above and is nothing short of tragic. Lots of hopping about in bright clothing making noise, seemingly without any discernible message about what their grievances might be, which one would think is a crucial part of any valid protest.

Maybe they wouldn't get their asses kicked if they wrote better music.

Feminist protesters seek attention...Russia responds with horse whips - jimukr104 - 02-19-2014

i think Putin wouldn't mind putting them on a plane and sending them to London.

Feminist protesters seek attention...Russia responds with horse whips - Vacancier Permanent - 02-19-2014

Mad respect for Putin! The most alpha male in the world!
I'm going to name my first name Vladimir and have him learn Russian as soon as he can speak!!!

Feminist protesters seek attention...Russia responds with horse whips - eradicator - 02-19-2014

This is what a feminist sounds like

Feminist protesters seek attention...Russia responds with horse whips - megatron - 02-19-2014

Funny video and pussy riot can suck my ballz, but what were they doing that was so wrong this time? The first time they were on private property (a church) and wouldn't leave. Illegal (and highly disrespectful). I read the article and I have no idea why they weren't allowed to protest. This makes Russia look bad. At least no one was arrested.

Feminist protesters seek attention...Russia responds with horse whips - Flavius Aetius - 02-19-2014

You really have to hand it to Putin--he knows how to deal with these troublemakers in a ruthlessly efficient way. The Pussy Riot group is a feminist band that engages in pro-homosexual propaganda. That might have been one of the shortest protests in history 15-20 seconds.

Feminist protesters seek attention...Russia responds with horse whips - HeyPete - 02-19-2014

This is how you deal with bullshit.

Bravo to the men with whips.

Feminist protesters seek attention...Russia responds with horse whips - Millz - 02-19-2014

Russia is Alpha as fuck.. This would have never happened in Britain

Feminist protesters seek attention...Russia responds with horse whips - Sherman - 02-19-2014

This looks like a staged event to make the news. There just happens to be a ton of cameras and the horse whip guys come in on cue. Does this group ever actually perform music?

Feminist protesters seek attention...Russia responds with horse whips - soup - 02-19-2014

[Image: tinfoilhat.gif]

Follow the money- someone's probably making money off of the drama.
That whole thing could have been staged.

Feminist protesters seek attention...Russia responds with horse whips - DaveR - 02-19-2014

Quote: (02-19-2014 01:42 PM)Sherman Wrote:  

This looks like a staged event to make the news. There just happens to be a ton of cameras and the horse whip guys come in on cue. Does this group ever actually perform music?

Not staged... they're just a bunch of deranged feminists who have practically no supporters in Russia.

Their previous acts included:
- an orgy in a museum while one of them was pregnant
- sticking frozen chickens in their pussies
- performing one of their songs in the main Cathedral in Moscow

The one in the Cathedral had them sent to a penal colony for a year and they've just been released. Actually, one of them is still there.

As far as I know, they don't have an agenda, or at least one which makes any sense.

And man, do those horse whips work... that shut those whores right the fuck up.

Feminist protesters seek attention...Russia responds with horse whips - soup - 02-19-2014

Russia sounds cool and redpill in certain ways, but at least people don't get whipped and maced for playing air guitar here in the states.

Feminist protesters seek attention...Russia responds with horse whips - durangotang - 02-19-2014

Tuth or Roosh,

This thread is begging to be renamed "Pussy Riot Gets Pussy Whipped."

Feminist protesters seek attention...Russia responds with horse whips - spook - 02-19-2014

Quote: (02-19-2014 01:00 PM)Xntrik Wrote:  

Here's a good article about the Cossacks:

Quote:Quote:

In 2012, the governor of Krasnodar Krai, Aleksandr Tkachev, announced that 1,000 Cossacks would be paid by the government to maintain public order. The influx of Muslims into the region was getting out of hand, he told law enforcement officers. “We have no other way — we shall stamp it out, instill order; we shall demand paperwork and enforce migration policies,” Tkachev told law enforcement officers during his announcement of the Cossack patrols.

“What you can’t do, the Cossacks can.”

Feminist protesters seek attention...Russia responds with horse whips - RockHard - 02-19-2014

S&M performance art.

[Image: whip.gif]

Feminist protesters seek attention...Russia responds with horse whips - kosko - 02-19-2014

You notice that the Coassack when after the camera man, and the beta man in the yellow the most. This was all a stunt for publicity for Pussy Riot.

You think the "freedom of expression" counts in every venue on a even scale? Go try that shit on the law of the U.S. Capital and see how quick you get baton'd and tossed in a wagon. Sochi is a locked down zone for these Olympics and the "freedom of expression" does not count there. These bitches know that and simply just attention whored, the cossack respond by whipping them around like children and telling them to smarten up.

"Freedom" was letting these wacko bitches into the Sochi zone in the first place. I wouldn't of even let these bitches past any of the perimeters.

Feminist protesters seek attention...Russia responds with horse whips - Cr33pin - 02-19-2014

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlZMCUtivkk0tNVca4s22...D-xbGCWvKg]

Feminist protesters seek attention...Russia responds with horse whips - Statsi - 02-19-2014

The Cossacks keep getting called police here in the UK to attempt and implicate the Russian state.

Feminist protesters seek attention...Russia responds with horse whips - svenski7 - 02-19-2014

I think kosko is Alex Jones' RVF handle.

Feminist protesters seek attention...Russia responds with horse whips - DaveR - 02-19-2014

Quote: (02-19-2014 02:01 PM)soup Wrote:  

Russia sounds cool and redpill in certain ways, but at least people don't get whipped and maced for playing air guitar here in the states.

That didn't happen because they were playing air guitar. They're part of a radical left group which has had plenty of warnings.

The same thing happens back in the land of the free...

(and I have no problem with the pinheads in that video being arrested)

Feminist protesters seek attention...Russia responds with horse whips - Akula - 02-19-2014

Quote: (02-19-2014 02:37 PM)kosko Wrote:  

You notice that the Coassack when after the camera man, and the beta man in the yellow the most. This was all a stunt for publicity for Pussy Riot.

You think the "freedom of expression" counts in every venue on a even scale? Go try that shit on the law of the U.S. Capital and see how quick you get baton'd and tossed in a wagon. Sochi is a locked down zone for these Olympics and the "freedom of expression" does not count there. These bitches know that and simply just attention whored, the cossack respond by whipping them around like children and telling them to smarten up.

"Freedom" was letting these wacko bitches into the Sochi zone in the first place. I wouldn't of even let these bitches past any of the perimeters.

Yeah seriously. It's the friggin Olympics and the police are on 24-7 terrorist alert they don't need to deal with this kind of sh*t.

I don't like how it went down but it had to go down that way. And it's just another ridiculous publicity stunt by these posers to get attention/favor in the West. I'm sure CNN will turn it into how Russia hates gays etc.

Feminist protesters seek attention...Russia responds with horse whips - Nemausus - 02-19-2014

Here's a great clip from 2012 that gives some background on the aforementioned orgy in the museum and sex act with a frozen chicken.

Things pick up at the 2:15 mark.

At 2:55 an opposition MP says he would deal with these girls by "spank(ing) them properly."

Then Putin comes in at 3:15 being all wise and alpha.

Feminist protesters seek attention...Russia responds with horse whips - kosko - 02-19-2014

Quote: (02-19-2014 03:17 PM)svenski7 Wrote:  

I think kosko is Alex Jones' RVF handle.

I've been in my share of protests, and have had the boot to my face and have been illegally detained all for exercising my "rights to assembly" after all of that I learned its all bullshit.

Not all protests are equal. The State knows this just as much as me.

Frilly shit like this with no message, no meaning, deserves no time of day in the light. Pussy Riot are a bunch of pests.

When have they made a a clear demand or action plan?

They have nothing backing them up but stunts. They stand for nothing.

Feminist protesters seek attention...Russia responds with horse whips - Dr. Howard - 02-19-2014

that was perhaps the worst 'protest' I have ever seen. bunch of teenagers, pulling out skateboards and yelling 'skateboarding is not a crime' would do better. These chicks said about two lines besides "ow" when they got whipped.

no one was arrested, there isn't even any follow up drama.