rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chicago

Chicago

Ok gentlemen, I've been going to this new bar called (redacted) for a while now. Its located at (redacted). Its was slow going there in the psst. Lately I've noticed and heard from the employees that thursdays and Fridays are packed. Thursday they have a DJ and a lot of the students, mainly girls, come to drink and dance. Fridays is the night they hold sorority mixers. Yeah, hot buzzed college girls. The other night I was there and shit you not about 10 girls to every guy (not every time but close). The best part about all this, the dudes all have weak game, socially awkward, and weak in general. Perfect opportunity for beginners or pros. I'm teaching/ helping one of my bros who finally took the red pill at this place.

This place is walking distance to my place and I frequent it enough, I'm good with all the managers and 99% of the employees. One of them is my ltr.

If you are interested, send me a PM. I can advise on parking or you can come meet me up and pregame at my place if I don't have to go into work.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Messages In This Thread